Until July 31 Casa del Cuenco will celebrate its third anniversary with fabulous discounts and special promotions. We will have a 20% to 50% discount on hundreds of bowls and other handicrafts made in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Two sales spaces will be available in a warm and welcoming environment, attended by Sonotherapists willing to guide you and help you with everything you need.
Visit us at Av Cristobal Colon 8721, Las Condes or shop online at this site.
We are waiting for you!
- If you carry 3 bowls or more, get an additional 7% OFF by entering the code "TRIPLE BOWL", added at checkout . Can be three bowls of any type.
- By purchase of 3 accessories enter the code “AMONEPAL” at check out and automatically get a 30% discount on said products. (it can be a bracelet and two incenses, or 3 incenses, etc.)
SHIPMENTS AND PAYMENT METHODS
We ship to all of Chile through the best curriers according to your area, we are a partner of Shipit.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, bank transfer, cash.
PHYSICAL STORE BUSINESS HOURS:
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
HOW TO GET TO OUR STORE?
1) If you get to point 1 you will have reached the Los Dominicos metro station, the last stop on the line two red.
2) Reach position 2 to take the approach bus to Mallplaza Los Dominico.
3) Final stop of the approach bus, as you walk to the next position, enjoy the view and be thankful that you are alive
4) Welcome to Casa del Cuenco, Expansive Sound.
If you have difficulty walking, you can take micro 226, c16 or d11 from the bus stop. Once you turn down Cristobal Colón Street, you should get off at the first bus stop and cross to the South sidewalk. From there you will have to walk only two blocks to get there.
100% HANDCRAFTED BOWLS MADE WITH ALLOY OF 7 METALS
ALL OUR PRODUCTS DELIVERED IN A BEAUTIFUL, MYSTICAL AND EXPANSIVE PACKAGING
WHAT IS E X P A N D A L A V I B R A T I O N !
Av Cristobal Colon 8721, Las Condes.
For inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 227240425
Santiago, Chile, Planet Earth.
DO YOU HAVE DOUBTS? WRITE US HERE